Tungsten is a steel-gray to tin-white metal. Tungsten has the highest melting point and lowest vapor pressure of all metals, and at temperatures over 1650° C has the highest tensile strength. The pure tungsten is used mainly in electrical applications, but its many compounds and alloys are used in many applications, most notably in light bulb filaments, X-ray tubes (as both the filament and target), and superalloys.
1. Tungsten plate, sheet, foil, strip, ribbon Standards: ASTM B706 Size available: Thick 0.05mm~65mm * Wide 600mm max * Long 1000mm max
2. Tungsten round rod, rectangular bar Size Available: Outer Diameter 3mm ~ 350mm * Long 6000mm max
3. Tungsten Wire (Black wire and Clean Wire ) Size avilable: Outer Diameter 0.01mm min ~5mm
4. Tungsten tube, pipe Size available: Wall thick 0.15~30mm * OD 3 ~400mm * Long 6000mm max
5. Featured tungsten alloys & cermets W-Cu Alloy
WC Tungsten carbide (WC) is an inorganic chemical compound containing equal parts of tungsten and carbon atoms. It's extensively used in industrial machinery, tools, abrasives, as well as men's jewelry. Tungsten carbide is four times stiffer than steel and is a much denser metal than steel or titanium.